Favorite Recipes and More from Texas Pepper Jelly
As we begin to head into the holiday season, here are some of our readers’ favorite Texas Pepper Jelly recipes!
- Texas Pepper Jelly’s famous Pineapple Habanero Potato Salad is that perfect picnic side dish! The combination of spicy habanero, sweet pineapple, sour dill pickles, and the various spiciness of the peppers turns a simple potato dish into both indoor and outdoor perfection! Get the recipe here.
- Picnics, cookouts, and in-house meals all need a good dessert to round them out, and Texas Pepper Jelly’s Texas-Style Spicy Peach Cobbler is one of the easiest and tastiest desserts out there! You can make our peach cobbler even in the dead of winter because it’s made in your crock-pot!
- It’s pie time. The holidays are always the best time to make pies. They are easy to transport and easy to serve. Try our take on the traditional pumpkin pie. Once you eat it, you may find you have a brand new tradition.
- So many people are on low-carb diets these days, and, let’s face it, low-carb diets are a very healthy way to eat. Contrary to what many of you might think, though, you don’t have to settle for a bland diet just because you’re on a low-carb diet! Texas Pepper Jelly has some great products to SPICE UP your suppers!
- With the holidays approaching, you’ll be wondering what kind of gift to give your child’s teacher. Well, your child’s teacher probably already has enough ornaments, candles, and mugs. What we suggest are things you might not buy for yourself. Actually, one of our best-sellers is the 4-pack of Pepper Jellies! Here is a great recipe using our Apple Habanero Pepper Jelly you can give to the teacher, too.
- Getting back to the cookout basics, there’s nothing that can beat Texas Pepper Jelly’s Rib Candy or Craig’s BBQ Sauce. Nothing can come even close. The most basic of cookouts – the burger and hot dogs variety – is turned into a feast fit for a king with just a little Rib Candy and/or Craig’s BBQ Sauce. Even the Superbowl can be improved upon by adding one of our recipes that includes our Rib Candy. Guaranteed.
These are just a few of our customers’ favorite recipes. We’ll post some more real soon! In the meantime, don’t put your grills away yet – there will be plenty more beautiful days left for cookout outdoors! And even when the snow is piled high and your back yards are inaccessible, Texas Pepper Jelly products are great for your kitchen, too!