Bring Hawaii To Your Crockpot With Our Hawaiian Chicken
There’s something about summer and pineapple, isn’t there! And this delicious crockpot supper is so easy and so tasty!
- 6 (3 oz.) boneless chicken breasts, although you can use any part of the chicken you prefer
- 1 (20 oz.) can unsweetened pineapple chunks, including the juice
- 1 (5 oz.) jar Pineapple Habanero Pepper Jelly
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- dash garlic powder
- 1 green pepper, cut in thin, long slices
- 1 red pepper, cut in thin, long slices
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch
What to do:
Put the chicken in the crockpot. Dissolve the cornstarch in water, pour over chicken. Dump all the other ingredients in the crockpot.
Cover and cook 4 – 5 hours on LOW.
Devour. It’s delicious.