3 Pepper Peach Chicken Bake Recipe
This recipe is for those nights when you need something quick, filling, and delicious.
Chicken Bake Ingredients:
- Chicken (in this case, boneless chicken breasts) Use as many pieces as are necessary for your family.
- Peachy Peach Habanero Rib Candy
- Red pepper, chopped
- Green pepper, chopped
- Yellow pepper, chopped
- HUGE onion, chopped
- 1 peach, peeled & chopped
- small can of mushrooms (fresh would be better-drain it well)
- small can water chestnuts (drained)
- about 1/4 cup bean sprouts
How to prepare the chicken bake:
Preheat your oven to 350° F.
In a baking dish that has a lid, marinate the chicken with the Peachy Peach Rib Candy (it’s not just for ribs) for about 30 minutes in the fridge. Cover the marinated chicken with everything else, and bake in a 350° F oven for an hour.
Make some baked potatoes to go with this 3 Pepper Peach Chicken Bake. Wrap the potatoes (pierce them first!) in foil and throw them in the oven with the chicken.
Served with green beans, the baked potatoes you just made, and Pillsbury crescent dinner rolls (keeping it easy) this makes for a really nice meal.