Apple Pie Recipe Turned Into A Spicy Apple Dip
Oh, this is so good with pretty much any kind of pieces of bread or veggies! We like to dip those pie-crust breadsticks in it, and spread it liberally on bagels!
- 3 cups of peeled, cubed Granny Smith apples
- 1/4 cup Apple Habanero Pepper Jelly
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (or bottled)
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch, dissolved in a tablespoon of warm water
Mix everything, quite thoroughly, in a bowl, and let it “set” for about an hour, in the refrigerator.
Stir well before serving. This stuff is delicious.