Salsa Chicken Roll-ups
These make-ahead roll-ups are delicious, nutritious, and easy as can be to put together! If you’re giving a party, or just need something TOMORROW, these are perfect!
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese (we use Philadephia Brand)
- 2 4-oz cans green chilis – chopped and drained
- 1 2-oz can ripe olives – chopped and drained
- 1 2-oz jar pimentos, diced and drained
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Craig’s Chipotle Seasoning
- 1 pound smoked chicken slices, thin
- 8-10 flour tortillas (8-10 inch size)
Raspberry Pepper Jelly Salsa Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup diced white onion
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup Raspberry Habanero Texas Pepper Jelly
What to do:
In a medium bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, chilies, olives, pimientos, garlic powder, and Craig’s Chipotle Seasoning. Spread on one side of each tortilla. Place a chicken slice on top of this mixture and roll up tightly.
In a small bowl, mix together all the salsa ingredients. Cover and chill.
Wrap each tortilla roll tightly in plastic wrap, OR jam several roll-ups inside a plastic baggie. You can serve immediately or refrigerate overnight.
Serve with our raspberry pepper jelly salsa.
Your guests will eat these roll-ups until they are all gone. You’ll have to make them again so your family can have some.
Some extras you can add are lettuce, shredded cheese, and smoked turkey.