Simple Recipe for Kiolbassa Apple Kabobs
It’s been a warm, early spring, and people are already out on the deck grilling! One of my family’s warm-weather favorites is Kiolbassa Apple Kabobs.
Here’s how we do it here at TPJ!
- 1 pound fully cooked Kiolbassa, cut into inch-long pieces
- 2 large tart apples, cut into inch-long chunks (Granny Smith apples)
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into inch-long pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into inch-long pieces
- 2 large sweet onions, cut into 1/2-inch long pieces (Vidalia onions are best)
- 1 12-ounce jar of Apple Habanero Texas Pepper Jelly
What to do:
Moisten the skewers with Apple Habanero pepper jelly, and alternately thread the sausage, apples, peppers, and onion. You can add other vegetables or fruits, too, as you have handy or as your family likes.
Grill, uncovered, over the indirect heat for about 10 minutes or until heated through, turning and brushing with pepper jelly occasionally.