Superbowl Deli Dip: Texas Rib Candy Makes it Extra Super
There’s nothing like a big bowl of awesome dip and all kinds of crackers, chips, and raw veggies, when you’re sitting on the couch with family and friends, enthusiastically watching a good football game, is there. . .
Well, here’s one of the best recipes for a great dip that you’ll ever find. It’s easy, too! And, it goes great with anything dip-able!
Get out your food processor, and get to choppin’!
- 1/3 pound chopped turkey
- 1/3 pound chopped pepperoni
- 1/4 pound chopped ham
- 1/4 cup chopped
- provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip (mayonnaise works, too)
- 1/4 cup Texas Rib Candy – any habanero flavor
- 2 tablespoons Texas Pepper Jelly – any flavor – next time, use a different one!
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped tomatoes
What to do:
In a large bowl, mix together everything except the tomatoes. Cover and let it “set” in the refrigerator overnight, or for at least an hour.
Stir in the tomatoes just before you serve this tasty dip.
Serve with any kind of crackers, chips, or raw vegetables. Or all of those choices.
Don’t expect any leftovers, but if by chance you have a little dip leftover, store it in the refrigerator. It’s even better the next day.