There’s just nothing like a crockpot supper, especially at the end of a busy week. Crockpot meals are so easy and so delicious! And did we mention EASY?
Fancy Texas Crockpot Chicken is wonderful! All you need with it is a nice green salad, and you’ve got a Feast of Fridays on your table.
- About 2 pounds of skinless chicken, and it doesn’t matter which pieces.
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (or more chicken broth, if you’re not feeling brave)
- 1/2 tsp Craig’s All Purpose Seasoning
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (if you use canned tomatoes, drain thoroughly)
- 1 yellow sweet pepper, 1 green pepper, and 1 red pepper cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms (don’t use canned)
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 cup habanero salsa
What to do:
Dump it all into your crockpot, set it on low, put the lid back on, and go on to work. 8 hours later, your dinner will be ready. Serve over rice or noodles if you wish, but it’s also delicious by itself.
This is one of those meals that looks as though you’ve labored over a hot stove for hours. Go ahead and take credit for that; you don’t have to tell anybody that it’s one of the easiest meals you’ve ever fixed!