6.75 oz NET WT.
In keeping with our pepper roots, we decided to bring you some wonderful flavors through TPJ’s Chipotle Seasoning. This seasoning brings a true Southwest flavor to your BBQ and everyday meals!
Packing a great chipotle flavor, it’s great on anything you grill, smoke, or cook in the kitchen.
Give it a try on your breakfast tacos, or your favorite jalapeno popper recipe.
How to use chipotle seasoning?
Here are a few ideas:
- Use instead of salt and pepper. Do you like your french fries seasoned? Craig’s Chipotle Seasoning is a tasty blend of spices that can really jazz them up.
- As a dry rub on all your proteins. Beef roasts or chicken breasts. Steaks or thighs. Pork butts and ribs, and just about any fish.
- Add it to vegetables to enhance their flavor.
- Use as a marinade. Simply add about 1/4 cup of the chipotle seasoning with some minced garlic (about 3 to 4 cloves), and 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce. We put all this in a Ziploc® with the protein and place it in the fridge. Marinate for as long as your cut of meat needs it. Chicken is the quickest thing you can marinate. It only needs about an hour.
- Use in homemade foods like chicken noodle soup or grandma’s chili.
- There are really no limits. Season your flavorless dips, sauces, and casseroles to make them better!
This spice blend will not disappoint you, your family, or your friends. Get some today to put in your pantry.