11 Mar What’s Cookin’ Wednesday: Kickin’ Fruit Salad
This awesome fruit salad can be part of the meal, or the dessert! You can use all fresh fruit, or all canned fruit, or a mix! In the winter, it’s often easier to use canned fruit, with as much fresh as you can find in the market. Also, feel free to substitute pretty much any kind of fruit you like! Berries work nicely with this recipe, too.
1. 1 can sliced peaches, drained
2. 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
3. 1 small can mandarin oranges, drained
4. 2 bananas, sliced
5. 1 cup green grapes, seedless
6. 1 cup red grapes, seedless
7. Two apples, peeled and sliced
8. 1 cup miniature marshmallows
9. 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
10. 1 cup Peach Habanero or Pineapple Habanero Pepper Jelly.
Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate until served.